Keep track of items you are listening to.
Each time you play a release in your Collection, you can use the Ogger Club to record the date, time, and any notes about it.
You can manage the Play Log of individual Collection items in your Ogger Club Collection View.
- Record the date and time that you play your items (optional notes included)
- See the total play count for every item in the collection page
- Sort Collection items by their play count
- See the last date an item was played
- See a history of all the items you've played
This will be used in the future for fun statistics such as which items you usually play in the morning, most ignored items, etc.
An anonymous list of all recently played items by all Oggers can be found in the dashboard.
Once you add some items to your Play Log, they will appear in the Play Log page.
The Play Log is a special feature of the Ogger Club. The data is is stored locally in the Ogger Club system and linked to your Discogs Collection.