- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Ogger Club collects the following data:
- Personal data:
- Discogs username
- Email address
- Name (if provided)
- Discogs avatar URL
- IP address
- Other data:
- Time zone
- Browser information ("User agent")
- Browser language
- Discogs data:
- Any data you Synchronize from Discogs
By nature, the data that The Ogger Club collects and processes does not qualify as sensitive data as defined by the GDPR.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Ogger Club with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Synchronize your data from Discogs.
The Ogger Club may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Direct communication (Email, Discogs Private Messages)
How will we use your data?
The Ogger Club collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with the Ogger Club service.
- Contact you about your Ogger Club account.
The Ogger Club will never share your data with any external entity.
How do we store your data?
The Ogger Club securely stores your data at Hetzner Data Center Park Falkenstein, Germany.
For more information please visit Hetzner Data Centers
The Ogger Club will keep your data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by a semi automatic procedure.
The Ogger Club would never contact you for marketing purposes, and there are no partener companies that would receive your data.
What are your data protection rights?
The Ogger Club would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request The Ogger Club for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that The Ogger Club correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Ogger Club to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that The Ogger Club erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that The Ogger Club restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to The Ogger Club's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that The Ogger Club transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Customizing your Ogger Club experience.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality cookies
- The Ogger Club uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
The Ogger Club does not use Advertising cookies and never shares your data with third parties for advertising puposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Ogger Club has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Address: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels
This document was last updated on 5 November 2020.